AFTA-Cincinnati has been requested by the Ohio National Guard Family Readiness Program to share the following information with all Veterans registered on their website:
Veterans Information Night Join us for an upcoming Veterans Information Night in your area.
- Receive current information directly from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Meet with representatives from your County Veterans Service Organizations.
- Learn more about Fully Developed Claims.
- Ask questions about benefits for veterans.
- Interact with state/local organizations for veterans.
- Discuss claims transformation process with staff from Cleveland VA Regional Office.
- Learn about the Ohio Veterans Bonus.
- For more information and to pre-register contact:
VA caseworker for Rep. Boehner, at
“Greetings: Please participate in the upcoming Veterans Information Nights that are in your service area. The included form may be used to reserve your space for the events.
These events are for veterans and organizations that have benefits or services available to veterans. After brief introductions and remarks by local, state, and federal veterans’ organizations, the evening will be modeled like ‘Job Fair’ events, so your organizations and others have an opportunity to share the services you provide to the individual veterans in attendance.
Setup begins at 4:15pm. Doors will open to veterans at 4:45pm for registration and the event will begin at 5:30pm. The event will end at approximately 8:00pm.
The flyer with this registration form is available for your use to promote participation in this event. Please distribute
this flyer to any veterans who may benefit from this event.If you have any questions, please direct them to the contact
person on the front of the registration form. We look forward to seeing you there!
John A. Boehner
Member of Congress”
Announcement Flyer – Veterans Info Night