VETERAN HIRING FAIR & OPEN HOUSE
June 26-28, 2012
Detroit’s COBO Center
One Washington Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48226
To prepare for the event:
- Register now!– The best way to stay up to date on all the information you need about the event!
- A coach will call you to help you build your resume
- You will receive weekly emails on available jobs and other important information
- You can sign up for training available during the event
- Learn about your education benefits through the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Sign up for eBenefits and health care services
- Read the Hiring Fair Checklist– It provides important information about preparing for the event
- Take a look at the available jobs – We organized the jobs by Federal and private sector employers – you are encouraged to apply for as many jobs as you feel you are qualified.
- Check back regularly – We are updating the site daily with jobs
- Tell a Veteran – Share the flyer and spread the word about this event designed specifically to get our Veterans jobs!